Re: new guys

To: Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: new guys
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:42:56 -0700
YES,  everyone should know that MR MOJO  Hank Booth
has been lurking,    HELL of a guy with ALOT to offer this list

get him Keith

He can teach us more about fire safety and controls than anyone I know,
that is part of what he does for a living, LIST get him on this subject
PLEASE, TREMENDOUS knowledge from him in this arena

he also showed up at Bonn. last year for first time with a 570+ rear wheel
hp turbo busa,  running himself to well over 230 mph, and letting his
mechan.
guru Dennis, run it to the fastest sit on bike record ever, over 247 adn had
speeds right around 250 stonewalled, at end of event found clutch was
holding them
back,   oh    ITS A DAILY DRIVER

he lives by and is friends with the BURKLANDS and know all kinds of top
speed secrets,
and he grew up with the dyno gurus (bikes) of usa, the dynojet guys

he is coming to Maxton and El Mirage,    BEWARE,  he is intelligent, and
a quick study

a HELL of a nice guy

Hank intro yourself, you freak

Joe :)