Non LSR: Leukemia Society

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LSR: Leukemia Society
From: Katie Cortez <drylakercr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:39:50 -0700
Hello, All!

I know that this doesn't pertain to this list, however I thought I would let
you know that up front in the subject line--and then if you don't want to
know about my latest fundraising effort just delete this now, and my
feelings will not be hurt.

Well, I am walking to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society again.
Last time I trained to walk a marathon and raised over $2500.00. See my
fundraising website for details about this time around the fundraising
block.

http://www.active.com/donate/fundraise/KCortez1

:-) Katie Young Cortez

P.S. Good luck to all who will be out at the Dry Lake this weekend and then
at the Salt next week. My dad will be at B-ville with the coupe. Be sure to
stop by and tell him hello.