Re: Early 60's Bville Jet Cars

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>,
Subject: Re: Early 60's Bville Jet Cars
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:06:45 +0000
Thank you very much Tom. I was just talking to some people about Art Arfons
and some of the stories from my dad about when he got back from Germany and
raced with the Akron Cam Jammers thru the early to mid 50's.
http://www.americanjetcars.com/arfons/bros/arfbro10.htm
I got to do some running on Airport Road over 20 years after him and nothing
will be better then for me to able to share some of these articles with him
that he's told me about. Thanks again!
TD