RE: Interesting Innovation

To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Interesting Innovation
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:47:48 -0500
I think it would take a lot of fooling around with flow rates and don't
forget the CO2 is probably colder than the freezing point of anti-freeze. I
like the system in KT's car as I came up with it. What I like most about it
is the lack of any thermal shock to the engine in either direction. it could
be made better by using the normal heater outlets to pre-heat the oil as
well and at the end of the run would be taking heat out of the oil instead
of putting it in. This whole system is all requisite on running a thermostat
and a pressurized system that I consider essential as well. 24 lbs is your
friend in the cooling system.
The fuel cooler is a joke by the way how do you think you are going to
compensate for the fuel temperature. Same goes with the heat exchanger for
the intake, if you have a carb you are screwed.
Dave