Re: Canadian Land Speed Racers

To: <beairstoracing@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Canadian Land Speed Racers
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 08:21:53 -0500
Hi Scott-It is a pleasure to talk with you, I run a 72 Duster in A/Alt
and AA/Alt. It has a 500cidMopar crate motor to which I am now
installing a supercharger. A couple of years ago I went 179mph but the
last two years I've been plagued with mechanical problems. I can only go
to Maxton once a year due to time restraints and funds but it is a great
time, and I strongly recommend it . the people are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even imagine what it is like on a bike-I intend to get to
Bonneville in a couple of years but I absolutely have to break 180mph at
Maxton -it is a goal I set for myself as my Duster is a street legal
car-actually my goal is to have the only street legal 200mph car but
that is a long way off-maybe impossible -who knows but its fun trying.If
you haven't done so yet- use the resources of thelandspeed website as
any question you have someone can answer. What is your bike program all
about? Your goals etc.?
                            Scott Cowle, "The EH Team"

>>> Beairsto Racing <beairstoracing@shaw.ca> 03/05/05 1:39 PM >>>
Hi Scott, I've been meaning to get in touch with you for quite awhile.
There aren't that many Canadian land speed racers so I'd like to
introduce myself. I run an all motor Suzuki Hayabusa in a gas class at
Bonneville. My brothers and Dad fly out from N.S to where I live in
central Alberta for the 17 hour drive to the salt. We're currently
preparing for our 5th Speed Week. Maxton seems like a great experience,
I've always wanted to run my bike on pavement / concrete. If I had
stayed in the Maritimes, I like to think that I would have discovered
the ECTA. I'll keep this short, I found your address in the land speed
digest archives so I don't know if its current. Let me know about your
car, - Scott Beairsto
Beairsto Racing
beairstoracing@shaw.ca

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>