Re: Batteries and Alternators

To: "Chris Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Batteries and Alternators
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 04:32:11 -0600
Alternator and stock water pump cost nothing in comparison and actually
allow the car to have enough voltage to run the ignition and they really
cool the motor that's being pressurized with water....  Why fight this one
Dick?  I don't think many of us have enough positive experience with
electric pumps.... ( they look cool... but this about being cool )

I've tried what your thinking of and burnt up two motors the first year on
the salt with it... the first year.... lesson learned.

Keith