NON LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON LSR
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 9:01:22 -0500
6:00 AM 85 degs  in the Valley of the Sun
all of the rains that we go back in early spring made lots of grass and
weeds--now lightning strikes are causing lots of desert vegitation fires---for
once I am sorta glad that I live in town...

the good news about the prospects for August Speedweek has me really going  I
should have all of the ask for changes made in time to take it to EL Mirage in
July---then a month to get the eng running...wow how time flies

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211