Net Noise...

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Net Noise...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:38:16 -0700
Sure is quiet lately. What's going on that I don't know about?

Here is what is has and gonna happen in my shop in the next week. Going
to finish Gary's lakester's water plumbing for the radiator. LAst known
issue on his car before starting it. I am oing to fill the motor on my
car with startup oil and prelube it. This will let me find the oil leaks
and check the turbos for oiling and return. Then I will install the
distributor and put the plug wires in place. Next is putting fluid into
the tranny, a million quarts if memory serves me correct, well maybe 14
anyway. As soon as I get the new ( I ordered wrong part number turbo
hose connections) I will install the throttle body bonnet and complete
that. Oh, i need to add my 2 throttle body return springs, can't forget
that. I will put fuel into the tank and try that system out and set the
pressure regulator to 43 psig or there abouts. Then ...turn push the
button.... I am hoping for some sort of noise. Hoping...If it runs, then
I need to wait for the official tranny locking dipstick to arrive
sometime in mid July (why is i that the simplest items sometimes take
the longets time?) I will reinstall the tunnel over the tranny, re
install the seat, and put it on a borrowed trailer and haul it to Em for
hopefully a successful safety inspection. Hopefully. All in the next
three weeks.

mayf