Re: Landspeed head restraints1

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Landspeed head restraints1
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:35:13 -0600
I probably didn't make myself clear on the "net in front of the helmet"
thing.  What I'm visualizing is webbing (much like in a window net only
with a bit more give) that would hold your head close to the seat back.
  It would only come down to visor height.  Perhaps two straps from side
to side with three vertical supports.  The whole thing would be roughly
15"  wide and 2 1/2" high and would be attached so it would come free
when the belts were released so you wouldn't have to slide your helmet
out from under it..

I'm not worried about mice but that big salt gremlin can pop up in
strange places.

Wes