An Offering to the God of Speed

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: An Offering to the God of Speed
From: "Gary C. Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:32:34 -0400
Tom,

Near the end of the documentary is a shot of me on my black Detroit Honda
Sales drag bike being pull started by pickup truck and the big guy pushing
and loading the Burt's bike is my old racing partner Glen Lafollette.

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B World Record Holder
210.728 MPH August 21, 2004 Bonneville Salt Flats

201sm2.jpg]

tech.gif]