More on alternative fuels

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on alternative fuels
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:32:18 -0600
I was delighted to open the new Road & Track and find a page (164)
devoted to alternative energy sources.  Everything from ethanol (has
less energy) to a blurb about the EPA being closer to accepting UREA?
Perhaps the Amo boys were not as far from speed secrets as we thought.
Interesting information from engineering editor Dennis Simanaitis in
his Tech Tidbits page.

Perhaps someone will want to comment after reading the page.

Also some interesting, oddball propulsion ideas were on display at the
Amelia Island Concours this year.

Wes