Re: 4 ring piston knowledge(NON LSR)

To: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4 ring piston knowledge(NON LSR)
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 00:42:59 +0000
Chris, I replied to Atto so maybe that will shed some light on my question.
The Indians I've done were 4 ring setups, but this is the first i've done
with one below the wristpin and I have made a rational decision on how to
set it up, just want a little backup from those of you with more knowledge
on the subject(that should cover anyone that's ever done it with knoweldge
of why they did it - lol).
Thanks Chris,
Todd