Re: Tuners---

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Tuners---
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:53:01 -0400
On Tuesday, July 4, 2006, at 01:55  AM, Sparky wrote:

> EIGHT------Dave have you become the Pied Piper of
> Bikers?????????????????lol

Sparky -- I could say something like "Maybe he's finally seen the
light", but since two of those eight bikes are ours, I'll just shut up
and let him speak for himself.  Wait'll you see Nancy's bike this year.
  She's got new tattoos to go along with the paint scheme on the
two-wheeler.  Or maybe it's the other way around...

Have a safe and happy fourth of July, boys and girls.  Lotsa cops out
on patrol today -- drive carefully and sanely.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)