RE: On the salt today ...

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: RE: On the salt today ...
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:34:05 -0400
It is all enetrtainment.. The minute one car gets much faster than another
they slow it down to make the field even.. What is the point in doing a lot
of R&D at this point only to be slowed down another way. I can see doing a
lot for relibility but more power sure you can use it once and only once..
Then the 'new rule' comes out and they all run the same speed again. At the
end of the day seems pretty pointless to me. The only thing nascar has left
to add is the side show with the bearded lady and the dunking tank..
Dave