RE: THE SALT GODS HAVE SPOKEN!!!

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: THE SALT GODS HAVE SPOKEN!!!
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:08:45 -0400
I am so tired of real work.. Talk about ready.. The only reason I wish it
might be a week or two later is I don't have everything done so working long
hours to make it happen.. While I can't get stoned to death on the salt..
have not seen mny rocks LOL.. But someone could pee in my beer.. or worse
yet leave it in the sun..LOL I called delta the other day for a ticket and
it was about 150.00 more than i expected and all i said is yeah whatever..
who cares you don't know where i am going LOL.. See ya all there and those
who might be worrying about their stuff being done at my shop..don't panic
no one ever missed  race because i was not ready..
dave