Travelling show...

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Subject: Travelling show...
From: "kturk" <kturk@mail.ala.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:42:35 -0500
Well Tonya and I made it to Evanston Wyoming semi safely... she doesn't want
to kill me yet... ( well unless you count that "Look" when I tailgate of
underbrake ).... LOL... acutally it's been a really pleasant trip... just
hanging out enjoying the company...

Should be in Salt lake most the day tomorrow... got up with Wes...and we're
going to try to get a couple of things done before we head over to the
airport to pick up Dahlgren... and start the final leg of the journey to the
Salt...

Does anyone know if I can get on the Salt tomorrow as I'm teching on Friday
and won't have much time to set up my pit?

Thanks.. and looking forward to seeing you guys out there...

Keith and Tonya...