Re: World's Fastest Indian

To: "Mobley-Anderson" <mactem@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: World's Fastest Indian
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:02:12 -0600
I agree.  The number of people who didn't see the film in theaters, but
have
seen it on video at the recommendation of others, is growing.  I'm
guessing
the film is also going to have legs in the rental market for some time.

Here's a quote from a recent email I received:
"At your recommendation, Wes, Julie & I rented World's Fastest Indian
over
the weekend.  Nice little film.  A little quirky, a little slow in
parts,
but a great story.  I thought I saw it bring a few tears to Julie's
eyes."

When a film appeals on multiple levels to both genders that says a lot
about how much staying power it will have in the rental market.  There
are no DVD's for sale around Salt Lake, they sell out as fast as they
come
into the stores.

Wes