RE: FIA meet

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: FIA meet
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 07:09:46 -0400
If this is an N/A engine on alky I am not a believer in 3000 hp..that is
1969 ft lbs at 8000 rpm out of 673 inches..just not happening using anything
that even borders on a normal engine model.2k is actually a bit of a strech
as well.that only needs 1313 ft lbs at 8k rpm.. peak torque out to be
between 1000 and 1200 on gasoline the alky adds some but not another 50%..
if you are talking nitro than a whole different game.. The biggest problem
is the rpm..8k is buzzing right along for something this big for any amount
of time.
Dave