FPS

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FPS
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:00:23 -0600
And here I thought I was just giving Joe excuses for speeding ... his
progress shot at too few frames per second on Ed's favorite photo op
spot.

For what it's worth, West Valley City (I know, great name and there are
local jokes about that) tried this several years back.  Finally
abandoned it when there was such a public uproar about the cost of the
service to the city.  It cost more to catch speeders via photos than it
did to put police cars on the street.  The city opted for bodies who
could actually do other things as well for their $$$$.$$.  Wise choice.
  With the gang activity out on that side of the valley they need lots
more than cameras.

Wes