Re: [Land-speed] Ford's Hydrogen 999 racer shooting for fuel cell

To: Rick@RBMotorsports.com, d.pulju@pahrump.com,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Ford's Hydrogen 999 racer shooting for fuel cell
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:28:19 +0000
    Hey!

    -did somebody say "boogie" ???

     afraid that's my angle of expertise there Rick...

     Can me & Boogie Woogie (  she is IS a FORD after all, )  get 'in on the
action'

      (sorta as the "before"   in the "before & After"  fotos ? )    LOL!

         " lookin' for a job "

    cheers, AND congratulations!  - "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

     Speedway Bikes, Harley D's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
     Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,
     Aerial Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

           -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx