[Land-speed] Fwd: FOR SALE---- NOS 302 GMC JIMMY WITH WAYNE HEAD &

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Fwd: FOR SALE---- NOS 302 GMC JIMMY WITH WAYNE HEAD &
From: Don McMeekin <landspeed@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:37:08 -0800
Received this post from A friend and decided to pass it on to the list due to
its unusual nature and probable appeal to the land speed community. I have
absolutely nothing to do with the situation so please contact Greg directly if
interested.

                     Don
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jane McMeekin <mcmeekin@columbus.rr.com>
> Date: January 21, 2012 4:22:20 PM PST
> To: Don McMeekin <landspeed@columbus.rr.com>
> Subject: Fwd: FOR SALE---- NOS 302 GMC JIMMY WITH WAYNE HEAD & Hill born
injection

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: "Dennis & Pat Pillar" <Pillar27@frontier.com>
>> Subject: FOR SALE---- NOS 302 GMC JIMMY WITH WAYNE HEAD & Hill born
injection

transmission adapter, aluminum flywheel, and an NOS shortblock
>> Included are all the impossible to hind parts to make it run including the
aluminum timing cover for the fuel pump.
>> Your compression,cam, and ignition make it run.
>>
>> Guess its time to sell it,this stuff is incredibly nice and very very rare.
Pics are included.

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive