Re: New to the Group

To: banicki@webmart.net
Subject: Re: New to the Group
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 16:12:17 EDT
Try Northshore Imports in Chicagoland.  They specialize in British Cars.
I can't remember exactly which suburb of Chicago they are in, but I think
it is either Northbrook or Highland Park.  I don't have any experience
with them, but I have seen a couple of their restorations and they looked
good.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'51 MGTD