Re: TD "shakes" when "backing up".

To: 104610.3053@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: TD "shakes" when "backing up".
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:29:13 EDT
Jim,
  Things to check are the rear engine mounts for deterioration, the
engine stabiliser bar for adjustment, the holes and clevis pins in the
clutch linkage for wear, rear axle bolts. There is the possibility of
oily clutch.....one hopes not.....   Is the cotter pin in the clutch
housing free to jiggle and keep the drain hole open?
Bob