Re: tires

To: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: tires
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 21:53:27 -0700
Dick,

     A few weeks ago I threw a chunk of rubber from the tread of my twelve year
old Semperits.   An Internet search of tire manufacturers led me to Dunlop as a
source of tires in 165R15.  My TD now sports a new set of Dunlop SP20 165R15
tires at a cost of about $230 installed/balanced/etc.  So far they seem fine
around town.  This Saturday I plan to motor down Maine to the NEMGTR GOF, about
125 miles each way.  I'll let you know how they handle it.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB