The box

To: "MG-TABC Group" <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: The box
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:56:09 -0500
Hi folks,
I am working on a friends TC, and wonder where I can get his steering box
machined and equipped with the needle bearings for the steering arm and
modern oil seal, then reassembled properly.
There is a Russian guy here in the US, but I don't remember his name or
number.
Send those phone numbers.
Best,
Ray McCrary