Re: Door Hinge Problem

To: nels@flightsim.com
Subject: Re: Door Hinge Problem
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:47:34 -0400
Nels,
   You might take the pin that fits to your hardware store and see if
they have brass rod stock that is same diameter or slightly larger.  From
that you can make a new pin.  Though this seems time-consuming, it may
well be quicker than chasing around for a used pin that someone can
spare.
  Brian's suggestion is better for long-term, but the brass pins will do
for now.
Bob