My MGA

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: My MGA
From: "Krislyn Co.LLC" <krislynco.llc@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:19:33 -0500
Hello folks
Does anyone know if the instrument panel knob marked "F" on my 57 A is for the
heater fan or the fog lamps(it doesn't presently have fog lamps) also what are
the proper workings of the heater assembly knobs right and left ones  as well
as the center sliding one? It's yet quite cold here in Upstate New York so a
little heat would be nice. Also does anyone know if a 1600 motor and tranny
will bolt right into my 57 with a 1500 motor presently fitted... I have both
motors and trannys and am trying to decide. Does anyone know of an overdrive
tranny conversion for either tranny as the one I had in My TD?
Thanks for the help as always!
Rocky