RE: Hot Passenger Compartment

To: "Stuart C. Keen, Jr." <simbafish@comcast.net>, "MG"
Subject: RE: Hot Passenger Compartment
From: "Parkinson,Ron" <RParkinson@AMESTEXTILE.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:27:49 -0400
Stuart,

Sorry for the late response.

I mounted an aluminum plate as Bob Howard suggested with an air space by
running machine screws through the floor boards, a washer and a double
nut then attached the plate from under the car with a third nut.  This
makes the plate easily removable from under the car for the fall and
early spring as my heater control.

Ron Parkinson
'53 TD
Newton, MA