[Mg-t] (no subject)

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] (no subject)
From: "Gene" <crownwheel@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:12:10 -0400
Good Day Listers .

A bitter sweet story.

A good number of years ago, the Co-Founder of the New England MG T Register,
Frank Churchill # 2 was killed in a tragic accident in Middlebury, VT while
driving his TD.

The TD he died in was extensively damaged and has resided with the Sander
Family in Jeffersonville, Vermont since then. Dave Sander took it upon
himself for lovingly resort TD 28929, the car the Frank loved so much.

Dave displayed the car, which was still is pieces a few weeks ago at the
Vermont Automobile Enthusiasts, club meeting. He explained its history and
the damage he discovered and the unexpected surprises he found while in the
restoration process.  It is a fine job and Dave has returned a piece of M.G.
history to the road.

Below, is an excerpt of the email that Dave sent to me yesterday.

Gene, its official, the car is back together, loaded on the truck and ready
to go to the GOF. (Oneonta, NY, May 6 to 9, 2010) .

I still have a few loose ends to button up, but it is essentially done.. I'm
sure there are people who would like an update.

Thanks,

David

TD  28929 (NEMGTR old#2)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html