Re: [Mg-t] Mg-t Digest, Vol 7, Issue 44

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Mg-t Digest, Vol 7, Issue 44
From: Duvall Video Productions <mike@duvallvideo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:09:42 -0500
Rick -   Adhesion of he brand finish paint you use is an issue so POR15 isn't
the best under color.  If your not careful, you will get pin holes with
POR15.

Here is the manufacture's description of POR15

POR-15. is a high-tech, high performance rust-preventive coating designed for
application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces. It dries to an
incredible rock-hard, non-porous finish that won't chip, crack, or peel, and
it prevents rust from recurring by protecting metal from further exposure to
moisture. Use it to coat rusty frames, floor pans, farm equipment, marine
equipment, or even a heavily corroded battery tray.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive