RE: convention

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>, V8 list <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: convention
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 23:57:57 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jim, I'll be there.  At this point my wife Kathy will be coming
too.  We won't be driving, way to far.......

As far as the camera goes, I'll pass.  I plan on bringing my trusty
35mm with me, and maybe a video camera.  But heck don't let that stop
you, go ahead, buy the thing.  Then let us all know how you like it!
This is one of those situations where since it's your $700 it's easy
for me to recommend you spend it.

See ya in July!

PS you might want to look at the Kodak 210 before you buy.

Larry Hoy; Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"