RE: Spark plugs

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Spark plugs
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:11:20 -0600
Cc: MGB V8 List <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Wow.  Jim with you around who needs a tech manual.  Thanks for all the
info, I know that it takes time to find and compile information for
some of these responses.

Off to the auto parts store tomorrow!

Larry Hoy
Denver CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (soon to be a V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"