RE: bellhousings

To: David Allen <dandr@mail.gwi.net>, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: bellhousings
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:37:55 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
If you are looking for a 61-63 Buick 4 speed bellhousing try Curt at:

amy_curt@pacbell.net

He has one for sale, his posted price is $160 plus shipping.  I have bought a
couple of things from Curt before, everything was as represented.

Good luck.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"