CB GT parts

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: CB GT parts
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:19:54 -0600
Cc: v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim,
  I've got an idea the area you need but do you have a picture for reference?How
would be best to remove them?I'm thinking the hot wrench isn't the
ticket<grin>The
body is pretty trashed so i'll be stripping it as people want stuff.The owner
states
and i believe him,that the engine was rebuilt by a mg shop in Kansas City,Mo.
right
before it was vandalized.He quoted spending $3000 which seems excessive.It runs
and
doesnt't rattle or smoke how much should i ask for it?This is a one owner car
thats
been attacked by rust then vandalized by college kids at one of his rentals he
had
it stored at.Talk to you soon......

Greg