MGB Air Condition A/C

To: "BV-8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Air Condition A/C
From: "Paul MacDonald" <Paul.MacDonald@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:40:44 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have a complete A/C set-up that I just removed from my 1980 MGB. It was
working when I took it off although it did need a charge. I also have the
original installation instructions for this set up. The under dash units look
like new and there are new control knobs.

The only problems with the parts are numerous cracks in the fan shroud (kit
comes with a fan that bolts to the front pulley of the engine) and one of the
mounting lugs of the compressor has a crack (probably could be welded).

$450 US plus shipping from Ottawa, Canada. I sold a back up unit that I had
last year to a guy in Florida and I think shipping was under $100.

If anyone is interested, let me know before I list it on E-bay.

Thanks

Paul MacDonald