Re: British V8 Newsletter:Good News/Bad News

To: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>, "'James Jewell'" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British V8 Newsletter:Good News/Bad News
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:45:35 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well, I WAS gonna say almost the same thing, Gents!!!

<<Unless the site is
transfering 50+ gigs a month of data, the hosting cost should be 1/4 of that
price.

I recently found (and am in TOTAL LOVE with) www.Bluehost.com .

Mike, perhaps you should poke around???

Now IF you gents are SITTING down;  alight Phone Tech is on caller they are
IN USA!!!!
AND American!!  And Speak English!!  And SOLVE problems!!  AMAZING!!

Then, just to top it off:  Prior to my moving my site I had a couple of Tech
Questions.  Three to be exact!  Wrote to Support.  1st Q = @2 1/2 HOURS for
answer (which ALSO was understandable AND in "normal" English.  Next day 2nd
Q = 25 MTS!!!!  Same sorta deal.
I just ANSWERED that one with a reply and actually got #3 answered in a tad
less than FIVE mts!!!!

U    N    R    E    A    L    !!!!!

Mike, also the V8 group could HOST (I think 6) local club sites and off-set
Total??

Ed
www.justbrits.com