Re: British Car Cottage Industries

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,<mgs@autox.team.net>, <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: British Car Cottage Industries
From: "DON SCOTT" <rowdon@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:01:20 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Barrie,
Can you include a place for people to list their unwanted British car
spares?  I have tons of this stuff from 40 years of British car
ownership.
Don Scott

>>> Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca> 11/22/2006 11:53:49 AM >>>

Hello folks at world

Well!!!!   After some highly encouraging words from some respected
members of our group I am going ahead with this idea of having a
central place for enthusiast's wares.  I am working (and learning) on
a web site which should be www.britcot.com (not registered yet) but
the site will be British Car Cottage Industries (too long a name for
a web name).  Now all I need is your wares!!  Please note that this
site is for enthusiasts only and not for commercial enterprises with
paid staff.   I would prefer to get costs covered by participants
which I reckon should be pretty low to have the site hosted and name
registered (have to get into this!)   But I would like opinions on
sponsorship - After all these 'commercial' chaps provide a very very
valuable service and they deserve a living doing our parts.

If you want on you must send me a picture(s) and some chat.  I will
be ruthless in editing so you can chat as much as you want.  It will
end up being short, precise and brilliantly worded.  I will send you
the first full proof which is plain, simple and devoid of all this
bling blanG whizz bang stuff techies love to use on web pages.

PLEASE USE "BRITISH CAR COTTAGE INDUSTRIES" OR "BRITCOT" ON SUBJECT
LINE

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson