Re: Chelsea Gray, BRG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chelsea Gray, BRG
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 12:47:07 -0900 (PDT)

On Wed, 3 May 1995, Marc Steinberg wrote:

> Has anybody ever seen a Chelsea Gray B roadster?  Comments?  Also, my
> book shows a different BRG for '62 to Aug '63.  How is it different from
> the later green?
>
> I've never seen a real live MG painted either color!

Mark, if it's the color I'm thinking of (and the color a friend and I
chose years ago to paint a Herald -- sorry, can I say Herald on this
list?), I'd describe the earlier green as having much more yellow in it,
as opposed to the more "typical" BRG, which often tends to be darker,
perhaps actually having more black in it.

Andy Mace