Re: DO THE TWIST

To: DANIELS@LMSBV3.TAMU.EDU
Subject: Re: DO THE TWIST
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 11:20:18 -0400 (EDT)
I agree that Mr. Twist is sharing valuable expertise free.  As long as
the information content is high and the advertising content very low, as
it seems to be so far, I have no problem with this.

Most of us are amateurs, whether gifted or rank.  To be able to get free
info from a real expert is a treat.  I already have a "twist" save file.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910