Re: broken speedo on 68 B

To: The Warped Goat <dedwards@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: Re: broken speedo on 68 B
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 15:14:52 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 29 May 1995, The Warped Goat wrote:

> I took my B on a 150 mile run to    day and after 120 miles the speedometer,
> which had been reading a steady 70 mph, droppped to zero and stayed there.
>It

I would say one of two things is wrong.  When the speedometer drops to
zero, either the speedometer is broken, or the car has stopped.  It is a
good idea to look out the side window to make a preliminary determination
of the problem, otherwise getting out to see what is wrong can be painful.

Now tell me the truth, are you setting me up?

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910