MGB Engine/Trans for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Engine/Trans for Sale
From: erict@cta.com (Eric Thorstenson)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 95 09:21:47 EDT
Say, all this talk of smog reminds me. I have an engine
and trans out of a '76 B that I am looking to sell. They
have been in storage for a few years, but are pretty
clean and mechanically very solid.

The engine has about 20,000 miles on a rebuild, excellent
oil pressure and compression. It's pretty tight, but
does leak a little oil. I believe I have all the
ancillary stuff also, carbs, starter, alternator, etc.,
though I'd have to check to be sure. I might even have
the smog equipment.....

The trans is the standard, non-overdrive unit.

I'd like to sell them as a pair, for around $500. If
anyone is interested, drop me a note. I'm in the
Washington, DC area.

Thanks, Eric T.
erict@ra.cta.com