Re: Bless you, Sean Johnson

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: Bless you, Sean Johnson
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 16:54:03 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 17 Aug 1995, Will Zehring wrote:

> Fellow fiends:
>
> Oh, boy!  Now I get to pull an engine.  :-/
>
> I'm posting this to report to the list that RB has another OD box, for the
> '67 and later cars.  He tells me this box has the larger diameter first
> motion shaft (and hence is not suitable for the early cars, such as mine).
> If someone out there in mg.net.land is searching for such a later OD box
> perhaps you can give this guy a call.

OK, I'm game.  I have a 74 B, what will I need to change on my tranny to
put an overdrive on (I'm asking how much)?

Eric

Eric L. Van Iderstine - ME - Mississippi State University
elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu     http://www2.msstate.edu/~elv1
74 MGB & 85 Buick (until I finish the MG)

"An object at rest cannot be stopped." The evil midnight bomber
what bombs at midnight    FROM "THE TICK"