Re: Sources for Phosphoric Acid?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sources for Phosphoric Acid?
From: daveph@ix.netcom.com (David Hay)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 20:06:07 -0700
Fellow fiends,

    Seems there is a lot of talk about phosphoric Acid lately. Probably
the best place to look is in the yellow pages (or B to B) under
"chemical supply" or the like. My father is a research physicist for
the U.S. Government and he gets stuff like this from Fisher Scientific
Supply Co. They are very expensive so shop around. I don't have their
number handy but I will get a source (number and address) to all in the
next few days if the response is positive. Technical grade phosphoric
acid can't be too hard to find. Nitric acid on the other hand.......

                            Dave Hay