Re: Alternator woes

To: Jeffrey Taberski <taberski@uidaho.edu>
Subject: Re: Alternator woes
From: cedwards@pinn.net
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 1995 09:41:10 -0500 (EST)
I used a Bosch alternator from a 1980 Ford Fiesta (which had air
conditioning).  The non-a/c Fiestas had a Motorcraft alternator with
external regulation.  The Bosch variety has internal regulation and lasts
a long time.  (Also note that a Fiesta is not a Festiva.) Cheers.

Charles E. Edwards, CPA
Virginia Beach, VA
cedwards@pinn.net