Re: Insurance

To: Len Bugel <bugel@miranda.fnal.gov>, MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 23:06:28 -0500

On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, Len Bugel <bugel@miranda.fnal.gov> wrote:
>I  have seen something on this list recently regarding insurance from 'J
>Taylor' (I think) for classic cars. Could someone give me an address or
>phone number?
>       I just bought a TD which will be stored this winter - hopefully
>in the spring I will get it home to Vermont. I need insurance to cover
>any damage it might receive in storage.
>
>       Thanks- Len Bugel

Len, if you've just bought a TD and are interested in either restoring,
repairing or just plain driving it you should look into joining the New England
MG T Register.  Its a national organization dedicated to the preservation of
the
marque and to the thrill of driving the cars.  There are local chapters
affiliated with the national club, and lucky you, Vermont has a chapter.

If you're interested in learning more about the NEMGT Register e-mail me and
I'll forward more information.

Welcome to the MG universe.

Mike Leckstein

bleckstein@shell.monmouth.com