[Top] [All Lists]

Re: seatbelts

To: MG List <>
Subject: Re: seatbelts
From: Shel Bercovich <>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 15:59:15 -0700 (MST)
They're called Torx-head screws or bolts. GM headlight adjusters are the 
same type -- a T15, IMS. The seat-belt bolts are probably a T30 or a 
T40. (Haven't looked at one recently.)
Shel Bercovich                           "Come Ride   \/                      with Us     /\
Former Social Studies teacher             in Banff   /  \
"Free at last, free at last...."          National  /    \
Calgary, AB, Canada                       Park"    /  /\  \

On Sat, 16 Dec 1995 DCHAUSER@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU wrote:
> and then used a large screwdriver to screw the stupid star headed screw
> (what is the right name for them?) to the bracket.  Belts work great.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>