Re: Alignment made simple

To: mgs@autox.team.NET
Subject: Re: Alignment made simple
From: "A.D.Smith" <A.D.Smith@boris.umds.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 16:01:42 GMT
It must be the fact that I have a moto-lita wheel and boss on there that
does it then.  I can take my wheel off in about 5 mins.  Just undo the 12
or so bolts holding the top of the boss on, then get a big socket on that
big nut and whack it off.  Easy.

I also have never had self-cancelling indicators.  I thought it was a nice
old feature when I got the car, and now I prefer them that way.  I since
found that they should cancel, but I left them like that.

I also have non-self-parking windscreen wipers, I like them too now, they're
a good conversation starter, along the lines of "wow, your car is so old the
wipers don't even stop themselves in the right place".  It's amazing how
quickly I got used to flipping the switch at just the right point to stop them
on the bottom of the screen.

Andy

Andy Castellano Smith.          | email: a.d.smith@umds.ac.uk
Image Processing Group.         | http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/~as/
Cunliffe Labs, New Guy's House. | tel. : 0171 955 4208
Guy's Hospital, London SE1 9RT. | fax. : 0171 955 4913

       1977 Chrome Bumper Midget "Mungo" for short.
DPO of 1975 Rubber Bumper Midget "Mary"  for short.