Re: Are MGs really all that tough?

To: WJAD81D@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Are MGs really all that tough?
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 09:16:07 -0500 (EST)
                    ...  I do believe we've gone a bit overboard.  I
hate to say it to everyone, but any moron can fix an MG.

}That's reassuring to know, would you be interested in doing some work
}on my A.

   Our cars have a terrible reputation for being unreliable.

}Could the unreliability possibly be related to the "moron" who's tuning
}those carbs.

"honored guest" speaking at my brothers HS commencement last year (a
NJ supreme court judge no less) spent a good part of his speech
talking about how hard it is to fix MG's, how hard it is to find an
MG mechanic (and here comes the inspriational part) and how his MG
mechanic alll those years ago had just moved from Liberia and knew
little English but worked so hard that he mastered MGs. The lie has
to end.  Any monkey can fix an MG.

}Hmmm....moron, supreme court judge, why would he need a mechanic?
}These monkeys, are they also moronic?

You don't need a PHD to turn a couple of screws.  Hey, some guy from
Liberis who has never seen a MG before can do it, why not you?

}Next time there's a problem with my MG, that I can't fix, I'll seek
}out the advice of that moronic supreme court judge monkey.

Mike (Planet of the Apes) Lambdin