Re: Lucas - good or bad?

To: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lucas - good or bad?
From: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 20:21:34 -0500

On Thu, 8 Feb 1996, wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise) wrote:
>I remember recently Lucas being sued by a major aerospace corp over bad
>electronic controls for jet engines I believe.  And the beat goes on.....
>
>John

I can't believe I am defending Lucus on this list. Anyway I have an English
friend who worked for Lucus aero-space. I asked him about a similar story I had
heard including falsification of data to NASA. He told me it was true, but the
offense was done by a company that had been acquired by Lucus and the deed
predated the acquision. Prince of Darkness inocent?

Mike Leckstein