[Top] [All Lists]

Vacuum lines

Subject: Vacuum lines
Date: 02 Apr 1996 15:16:15 CST
I have a 78B which is pretty much stock.  On the metal pedal box located
between the brake master cylinder and clutch master cylinder, there is
what I think is a vacuum switch.  There are two wires coming from the
bottom and two places for hoses to attach --- only there aren't any
hoses there.  I can't find any reference to this in my Haynes manual or
the Moss/VB catalogs.  What is supposed to be connected and what does
this switch do?

Thx...Andy Slupecki
        78 MGB (in more pieces than I would like with spring

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>